1. YASHICA provides one-year warranty service from the date of purchase.
2. The warranty card and original purchase receipt must be presented to YASHICA authorized service facility before any repairs can be made under warranty.
3. All costs, including but not limited to transportation, mail and incidental charges, in relation to repair work are at user's expenses.
4. Warranty does not apply to any of the followings:
4.1 Damages arising from normal wear and tear;
4.2 Damages caused by misuse or abuse of product or any usages that contradict with the instructions stated in the User Manual;
4.3 Products that have been repaired or modified by person(s) other than YASHICA authorized service facility;
4.4 Losses and damages arising from accidents or natural calamities.
5. We reserve the right to modify these terms without prior notice.
For any enquiries, please feel free to call hotline: (852) 2342 9712, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Enterprises International Group Co., Ltd. Room G, 15/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong